Paige had contracted bacterial meningitis. She came out of the coma fivedays later. Had we not found her information, the doctors told us she likely would have died, or suffered permanent brain damage.
We know what it’s like to feel powerless. That Christmas experience led me to think of better ways to protect the people I Iove. I started Online Allergies, which evolved to Siitch, because things can happen to anyone, at any time. While our emergency was related to a drug allergy, not food, we learned a valuable lesson. Not knowing basic information can be DANGEROUS. Having a little bit of information empowers communities and families, big or small, to take care of their own.
Prevention is action. And prevention should be simple. That’s why Siitch exists. We hope Siitch can help you make better decisions, save a little money, and keep your friends and family safe.